Understanding Best Practices in Higher Education Administration: Challenges, Constraints and Successes
Barbados, West Indies
July 4th – 7th, 2007
We are pleased to announce the ‘Call for Papers’ for the 7th Annual Conference of the Association of Caribbean Higher Education Administrators (ACHEA).
Sub Themes Include:
- The impact of Higher Education on national and regional social economicdevelopment: Are we where we should be?
- Panel Discussion: Shaping the Caribbean Single Market and Economy: A higher Education Perspective
- Caribbean Higher Education Administration: A Look at Best Practices.Delegates are invited to present papers or case studies on this sub-theme with reference to:-
- Academic Administration
- Student Development and Services
- Library Services
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Information Technology
- Facilities Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Quality Assurance & Accreditation
- Inter-institutional collaboration
- Expanding Access and Improving Quality: an Impossible balancing Act?
- 21st Century students and 20th Century higher education administration: Will the twain ever meet?